Jagfail

Memphus

It's like a prison providing hard drugs for the convicts.

"Well, we are clearly failing at stopping drugs from sneaking into our prison. How do we beat it?"

"Let's provide the drugs to the convicts ourselves! Opportunity for profit!"

4BEqT.png

i love the update :bryce:

and just think i was going stop paying and go play wow for abit now i dont have to become f2p to do so :P

Edited by FreeBall In

I betcha, once the bond price drops super low, and people stop buying them, Jagex will cheat by "buying" them off the G.E. and thus creating artificial demand (and injecting more gold into the game, wrecking the economy), raising the price back up.

I betcha, once the bond price drops super low, and people stop buying them, Jagex will cheat by "buying" them off the G.E. and thus creating artificial demand (and injecting more gold into the game, wrecking the economy), raising the price back up.

if you think so :D

Jagex isn't doing this to stop rwt. They are doing this to make money. Anyone who wants to buy large sums of gold will still do so through gold farmers because it will be cheaper.

Also, gold farmers get free membership now!

Jagex isn't doing this to stop rwt. They are doing this to make money. Anyone who wants to buy large sums of gold will still do so through gold farmers because it will be cheaper.

Also, gold farmers get free membership now!

They're just trying to plug in any method of making cash on eoc since the population dropped 65%.