First Big Goal

Tyxi

Goof Luck Tyxi!

As you get some levels you should take screenshots of it and post to add some color to the updating part :P

I was gonna do this, and then I was like, "Ughhh...sounds like a lot of work." But perhaps I will :).

Tyxi we could make a little competition out of it...

*70's I already have: Attack, Strength, Defense, Range, Magic, Dungeoneering, Constitution, Herblore, Crafting, Fletching, Slayer, Mining, Smithing, Fishing, Firemaking, Woodcutting, Farming

*70's I need: Prayer(69/70), Runecrafting (53/70), Construction (57/70), Agility (63/70), Thieving (58/70), Hunter (64/70), Divination (50/70), Cooking (66/70), Summoning (57/70).

Currently I would be beating you(I think) but I have very little to no time to play this month so you would have a bit of a head start. You let me know if you want to. Just a friendly competition, no betting or anything. :)

Edit: Also I am working on some level 80's: Strength, Smithing, etc. And doing some quests so I wouldn't be training the whole time.

Edited by Gladz Jackal

I'd recommend leaving smithing for the citadel until you get the others if 70+ is your primary goal.  Also don't forget to do tears of guthix!

Jackal! Me mentor! I barely have any time to play right now either. Plus, your levels are way higher and you'd school my ass :P. And Rafi, I already got 70 smith. T'was expensive. =[

Well at least you could chip away at summoning/smithing/crafting at the citadel.

Although the crafting plot you will have to be quick to use if you want to get it out of the way early.

You could also be very slow and just grab it later in the week once we've hit upkeep and unlocked everything. :P