Look at this sexy beast

Lunar Tears

Lunar Tears

Im rather surprised no one has asked for the rest of the specs yet. So what are they? I'm willing to bet a fair chunk of the $960 went to that case alone.

e:I meant processor/video card etc

On the card it says:windows 7 home premium 64-bit, imtel core i7 processor 870, ATI Radeon HD 5570 1024MB, 6 GB DDR3 memory, 1.5TB hard drive, DVD-Super multi drive, Wireless LAN, Multi-in-one media card reader.

And then theres space for even more hard drives and cards to be slotted into, 12 usb slots, a slot for every memory card imaginable, and im still looking at just the front of this machine.

Lunar Tears

Has a good processor. And a decent gfx card. Your going to like it. What size screen do you have for it?

lol just a little 21 inch haha, this thing makes it look like a calculator screen. I'll pick up a new one next month, or better yet, a new tv that I can hook her up to.

Should have gotten a solid state drive, bro.

this and it wouldn't cost you that much more. :\

Depends on how much space he needs. A 128GB SSD would sting him to the tune of $250. 256GB will push you almost to $500.

SSD drives are still monstrously expensive. My next drive will probably be a hybrid, but that's because I have a laptop. I'd probably run two HD in a desktop.