Gladz Poster

Res

im a nub at forums and dont know how to delete this or edit it to make it say what i want to say so i just posted again

Were you having trouble getting the quote box to work right? If so, turn this button off: 5aJul.png

you're magical <3

im a nub at forums and dont know how to delete this or edit it to make it say what i want to say so i just posted again

5aJPJ.png

wat

yes

I remember the times where I got flamed for using welfare rune gear, but I raped in every war we had....I'm just too strong

I distinctly remember you being koed on numerous occasions like the rest of us occasionally would be.

I remember the times where I got flamed for using welfare rune gear, but I raped in every war we had....I'm just too strong

I distinctly remember you being koed on numerous occasions like the rest of us occasionally would be.

gottems

Me? Ko'ed? haaa