Guide to making money from scratch

Death2rate

Mikeaurora has asked me to make a money making glad for people who are low and impatient to make cash.

First I would start off on training you slayer even if it is boring trust me it helps with all the updates that come out also a good lvl to get to in slayer in about 85-90 this will allow you to kill a wide variety of things including the ascension beasts these are my main source of cash flow on rs I make a average of 10-15m every 6 hours. so about ever day witch Is very fast and cheap. all you need is the following items and skills to kill them fast with good outcome.

1.good range gear.

2.the best bow you can afford

3. along with the best possible arrows for said bow.

4. a pray of at least 50 to protect from mage and what ever else prays you use. P.S Soulsplit works best

5. just bring a healing familer and get that can heal you. such as bunyip or unicorn

This method of money making is easy but does require some sort of skill to do. but if you have all the skills you will be fine. they are low lvl and they don't take much effort at all to kill. these beasts will drop keystones worth anywhere from 400k to 1m every 50 kills or so sometimes every 20 just depending if you are lucky but you should last at least 1-2 hours there before banking. If you are to low of a lvl I would make it a priority to raise ur range and slayer to at least 81 so you can kill them.