A moment

Emeraldwpn

Dan used to come around and hang out in our FC a lot. I think we lost contact with him when Jagex split the game. I spoke to Denise about 1.5-2 years ago and she was either nearly due to give birth or had recently given birth and was engaged to be married.

Split the game? I don't even know what Runescape is any more and I don't think I can recover my account either... Ahhh how I wish I'd not given it to my little brother!

Aurum S sounds familiar though... Dan?

Some names on there like! I'd be interested to know what happened to Des_Troyer (Dan) and Wkd Tyger (Den) as well like!

hahahaahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhaha

Wait what, you're a leader? How'd that happen?! I thought you'd all but moved away from Runescapia!

I don't remember when I spoke to you last but I've been playing pretty consistently for the last few years so must have been before then. A lot's changed!

Some names on there like! I'd be interested to know what happened to Des_Troyer (Dan) and Wkd Tyger (Den) as well like!

hahahaahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhaha

Fuck sake you're still alive?

Guess I better ask how you are and what's funny bub?

Wait what, you're a leader? How'd that happen?! I thought you'd all but moved away from Runescapia!

I don't remember when I spoke to you last but I've been playing pretty consistently for the last few years so must have been before then. A lot's changed!

Man I thought you went to uni etc?

Yeah done that.

Yeah done that.

I'm so confused! So what do you do nowadays then man? Surely the plan is go to uni, get degree, get amazing job, become as they say a "baller"?

We never had that summer meet up.
We never finished that Gladz city
We never smashed RSD because RSD disbanded

But we did do a lot of other awesome shit.