Above the lore podcast: Zamorak

James

Kind of made me angry when they said "Durrr I dunno where players got this idea that Zamorak is evil"..... Seriously? It's littered throughout the game in old, now non-canon, content. It was his original stated affiliation, prior to the god revamping in recent days. Until they go back and replace/fix all of that old content, players are going to continue to be confused. And old fogies like me will never be able to shake the notion that Zamorak is anything but evil.

Way too late for Jagex to release a quest for Zamorak.

What they need to do is release a quest for Bandos before the next World Event.

Due to the nature of these popularity events I've slowly lost interest in RuneScapes lore. It's worth noting I've absolutely loved RuneScape lore since I was a child.

Kind of made me angry when they said "Durrr I dunno where players got this idea that Zamorak is evil"..... Seriously? It's littered throughout the game in old, now non-canon, content. It was his original stated affiliation, prior to the god revamping in recent days. Until they go back and replace/fix all of that old content, players are going to continue to be confused. And old fogies like me will never be able to shake the notion that Zamorak is anything but evil.

^

Poor people can't decide which way is up...

RS =/= soap opera