3D printer

Emeraldwpn

>implying legos aren't the shit and basically were the building blocks of a childhood.

Matter of fact, I recently bought a ninja set. My happiness shot through the roof.

Ha, building blocks. Get it? BA DUM TSSSH!

Edited by Emeraldwpn

imagine this in the office and all the butt shots. Pocket booty

Edited by Emeraldwpn
LazerusShade

Now imagine how much the Hotty in the office could make by selling scanns of her butt?

I can see the uses of it in say, space with the wrench example. It would also work great in workshops/garages but it is probably far to expensive/new (Its not even really that new is it?) for it to be practical.

Now imagine how much the Hotty in the office could make by selling scanns of her butt?

The Next Generation's inflatable rubber woman.

Just think, in a few years you could actually have your very own copy of whoever the fuck you want. :otvnaughty: We'll have to keep a few Justin Bieber clones available for the gender benders

There is no way that is real. The wrench doesn't even look the same, not to mention I doubt the scanner could see that it had moving parts. =\

EDIT: If you want an obvious example just look at the loop at the end of the wrench before and after.

Edited by Kelly

There is no way that is real. The wrench doesn't even look the same, not to mention I doubt the scanner could see that it had moving parts. =\

EDIT: If you want an obvious example just look at the loop at the end of the wrench before and after.

I mean, at least look at the wikipedia about it before you claim its validity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3D_printing

I mean, at least look at the wikipedia about it before you claim its validity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3D_printing

I'm not saying 3D Printing isn't real. It obviously is. I just can't see how the video above is real when the wrench coming out doesn't even look the same. (the video claims it is accurate down to the width of a human hair) I also can't see how it can tell it has moving parts.