Welcome to Canada, eh!

iSweetiie

How does this have anything to do with Canada?

Because it's all our music lol.

This is the Canadian version of "Rewind 2013" and there's an American one, that I haven't heard yet. 

This is the Canadian version of "Rewind 2013" and there's an American one, that I haven't heard yet. 

It has Korean music in it, how is this Canadian? Not to mention Ylvis is like German or something, the Macklemore at the start he's from Seattle... Not trying to be rude or anything I just really don't get this.

It has Korean music in it, how is this Canadian? Not to mention Ylvis is like German or something, the Macklemore at the start he's from Seattle... Not trying to be rude or anything I just really don't get this.

Don't know. Ask them, not me?

Edited by iSweetiie

They are youtuber's from Canada not musicians :P

If it was artist i would have found it hilarious if madchild and sssc were in it but sadly they aren't. :(

If it was artist i would have found it hilarious if madchild and sssc were in it but sadly they aren't. :(

Not even youtubers from Canada at least not all of them. I still don't know why it's labeled Canada when it's literally nothing to do with Canada or any individual country haha. There is a year in review thing about Canada but not this song.

Not even youtubers from Canada at least not all of them. I still don't know why it's labeled Canada when it's literally nothing to do with Canada or any individual country haha. There is a year in review thing about Canada but not this song.

haha now i'm accidentally putting words into the description of the vid my bad. :(

Anyways Damin, I just posted this because it's a really good sum up of my sense of humour and a lot of Canadians I know..it just reminds me of how we are. Didn't post this to argue about how Canadian it is or isn't....

And Chewy :o I don't say aboot. OR eh (not that often, anyway...:$) OR "dontchaknow" :hmph: if youd talk to me on ts more, you'd know that.

Okay lol, well if you don't "get" it I'm very sorry... and our interpretations of Canada must be different then. Cause I like Canada for our humour...not our food. If you don't like the post you don't have to keep commenting you know.

• 2 weeks later...
And Chewy :o I don't say aboot. OR eh (not that often, anyway...:$) OR "dontchaknow" :hmph: if youd talk to me on ts more, you'd know that.

I am a Canadian citizen :lolface: On that note, go Sharks :rhon: