Zammy GWD slayer task GUIDE

Catt0fast

I love getting Greater Demons as a slayer task because that means that you can go to Zammy GWD for a nice change of pace, but I wasn't so sure everybody knew how easy it was to do this so here's a quick guide:

Req:

80+ Defence

80+ Magic

92 Prayer (highly rec)

Gear:

karMjCL.png

Wear your slayer mask because you're on task

Ganodermic or Subjugation both work just fine, I'm sure Ahrims would also work if you can't afford the others.

I choose fury because of the prayer bonus, but Arcane stream would work too, or any other ammy with prayer bonus.

Don't forgot your Aura! Vampirism will make sustaining much simplistic.

Basic maging gear, spell choice doesn't matter much. I used Fire Surge but blood blitz/barrage are also nice picks for the AoE damage.

Where to stand:

pkQA3Lg.png

I like to stand in this corner because most of them pile up nicely and you can get the minions close to death before killing the boss, and heal off of them with your spells.

Tips:

Prayer isn't a huge deal at Zammy, you'll get a nice pile of super restore (3) drops. I usually bring 6 restore flasks and 6 more in my yak. 

The boss has a special ability where he will smack you with his axe, dealing between 1.5k-3.5k Damage, this is easy to get used to and know when to expect after 2 or 3 kills, I can heal up to full after he does it just with ss and vampirism aura so don't let it scare you too much. tl;dr stay above 4k HP at all times.

Gain 100% adrenaline, use the empowerment ability for the 50% damage increase, and go to town.

Why do ZGWD instead of just regular greater demons?

Not only is the boss a whooping 2175 Slayer Exp per kill, you will make a TON of money! In one trip there This was my loot:

cR6vfQs.png

I forgot to add the 389k I got in GP drops, and the 4 rune scimitars + 3 rune plate skirts. Even if you were super unlucky and got 0 drops there is still a lot of gold to be earned here, as well as magic exp if you aren't 99 magic!

Hope this convinced somebody who didn't do ZGWD before to start :)