Hi, how do I RuneScape?

Cam L

So it's been a good 3-4 months and I don't exactly know how this game works anymore. Any suggestions for what I, uh, do? I've got this and a lot more, if it helps.

W9zWwMI.jpg

Edited by Cammy

There's a world event going on that you might want to check out. Can start it just north of the Falador lodestone. 

It involves optional safe PvP so you can realize quickly how rusty you are with EoC. :reporter:

There's a world event going on that you might want to check out. Can start it just north of the Falador lodestone. 

It involves optional safe PvP so you can realize quickly how rusty you are with EoC. :reporter:

Have they made many changes to the system in the last few months? My button mashing skills weren't too bad before :)

Purdue sucks :youmad:

Let's just all hate Ohio State together, ok?

I'd say start by logging out, but idk how to even do that

It took me like 10 minutes to find that.

PURDUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Looks like your construction level is low as hell. Fortunately for you, this world event gives you ~50k construction XP per day and it involves a grand total of 1 click to do.

Also, get 120 DG.

Also keep in mind that everything in game is now tiered by level requirement. The higher the level requirement, the better the item, NO EXCEPTIONS.

So your Barrows gloves are as good as garbage now, high alch them.

So your Barrows gloves are as good as garbage now, high alch them.
This post sent me to the Wiki and made me realize there are Armadyl gloves I could have been using...