Festive Crackers

Beric

If you get one of these fuckers, sell it immediately. It's currently worth twice that of a red santa hat. That won't last long. This event lasts 15 days, that is a shitload of hats to flood the market.

I've heard that the first one sold for over a billion. :/

It says the two new holiday outfit overrides work for the blessing of winter, but I'm only getting a game message about it when I actually equip an item. Is it broken? 

Found an answer: 

The reason some items don't show a message in the chatbox is because they aren't increasing the entire Blessing of Winter effect (stats and drop chance), they are only increasing drop chance.

I'm having ridiculously bad luck getting additional crackers. Only one so far from skilling/murdering things. 

I'm having ridiculously bad luck getting additional crackers. Only one so far from skilling/murdering things. 

Seems to be about equal chances as getting a spin ticket. Seem to be more common from the citadel plots

I usually get 2-3 by capping at the world event. Also, there is a bit of a bug where you have to remove all of your Christmas items and re-equip them after logging in. Even though it'll say the bonus fades when doing so. Since you use that disappointing Game of Thrones skin, I'd suggest clearing it and then putting it back on whenever you log in and see if that does anything?

Nope, it happens twice a day on every world.

Also, there is a bit of a bug where you have to remove all of your Christmas items and re-equip them after logging in. Even though it'll say the bonus fades when doing so. Since you use that disappointing Game of Thrones skin, I'd suggest clearing it and then putting it back on whenever you log in and see if that does anything?
I've actually been wearing a full set of holiday items underneath the skin. I do remove/equip them on every log in. Just bad luck, I suppose.