Birthday Party

LazerusShade

LazerusShade

As the title says it is Ancient Sages Birthday and what would a Birthday be without a Birthday Party. :cheers:

With that said I have set up a daylong event that I hope you will all :wub: and would like to extend a hand out to any of the people in gladz, or the rest of the alliance looking for something to do tomarrow.

It is my greatest pleasure to bring you our event roster for the day of my great clans 5th Birthday July 09th.

11 AM CST Starting things off with a Dungeon run through Laz's Dungeon of doom followed by a house party. (House portal located in Rimmington.)

1 PM CST As you may all know Sages love their skills and few skills are worked more by us than fishing. With that said round 2 will be fishing trawler bring your buckets :D

3PM CST Woodcutting party in Seers Village bring your best bling outfits for showing off just how sages roll.

5 PM CST Light it up you pyro's bring your logs on over to Lumbridge. Where we will be lighting logs and trying to burn down all of Runescape with a wandering pyro party For the next hour we will be moving throughout runescape in good old parade fashion and burning things to the ground whenever a bank is available.

7 PM CST Get your sneaky on as we head on down to plunder some pyramids for our Thieving event.

9 PM CST It gets hot hot hot under the sun of the agility pyramid so bring your water tiara or at least a good umbrella.

11 PM CST Our 12th hour of sages comes a skillers drop party over with party Pete. If you plan on bringing anything to drop here are the rules.

1.) no more 100 of any item this is not a competition to see who can drop the most stuff.

2.) keep it skill related examples: fishing poles, Lobster Cages, feathers, ores, bars, hammers, leather, Chisels ect...

After the drop part we will return to where the party began and finish the night off with a good old fashioned house party.

Our Forum link for the event.

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Ancient_Sages/index.php?showtopic=3345

LazerusShade

Young whippersnappers :hmph:

How's life, Laz?

Its life...things have been great recently despite the loss of my job. Been enjoying un-employment by spending a ton of time with the kids, and looking for the next job that fits like a glove and all.

LazerusShade

I never heard of Ancient Sages :jade:

But I can still show support!! :hess:

No worries most people have not heard of us. We are a skillz clan for one so not like you would ever see anything like a war video or hear of some epic pk trip. We are also smaller than most clans with a total of 45 members. Still we are like family and i love it that way.

I never heard of Ancient Sages :jade:

But I can still show support!! :hess:

No worries most people have not heard of us. We are a skillz clan for one so not like you would ever see anything like a war video or hear of some epic pk trip. We are also smaller than most clans with a total of 45 members. Still we are like family and i love it that way.

But families have so many problems, that hardly sounds pleasant!

LazerusShade

JOIN GLADZ !#!!#$!$%Y$

You dont want me lol my activity level would be so sub-requirements id get the boot within a month. I still love hearing from everyone in gladz i just have too much going on in my life to contribute to a clan like this in any real way. Sages is an older group and extreamly understanding when i have to disappear for days or even weeks when life is just too much to allow clan activities or logging into RS.

LazerusShade

At any rate our celebrations were awsome had a lot of fun, and thanks to the people who showed up. Its allways nice to celebrate a birthday with friends.