Need advice

Just Abby

Soooo... I was on w2 getting assistance for effigy, and a guy was selling some stuff.  20 akrisae's robe tops (15.1m value) for 13.5m.  Well, I figured I could flip it with a bit of time, but after trying a while, it is not working.  The item is crashed and I know I won't be getting it's "ge value" but, do you guys have any ideas how I can at least get a decent amount out of it?  I kind of stupidly traded my fury and arma c-bow for it.  VERY BAD bet :(

Should I just periodically come back to w2 and hope for the best?  Any other ideas?

Going to w2 is PROBABLY going to be your best bet. Setting half on the ge for a tad under normal price and hope someone comes along and buys at least some of them then try to manually sell the rest is what I would do.

I'll buy them from you at GE price if you're not able to sell them. 

In the future be wary about buying anything from an obvious merchant if he's selling it for under the GE price. :lol:

Along with what they said, In my experience Akrisae's robes are incredibly hard to sell for some reason.

The people who can wear them usually aren't wearing barrows armour I think

If somebody is selling something through trade rather than on the Grand Exchange, you need to ask yourself one question:

why?

The only two valid reasons are:
1) Price is higher than max cash stack (blue and white partyhats)

2) G.E. buy/sell limit

Neither of these applied to your case, so red flags should have been going off.