Need Help

Adopted Dog

So, for one of the Trimmed Completionist cape's requirements I need to do floors 1-60 hard more, i'm currently on floor 20 or something, I need someone to help me finisht hem off, I am offering 250k/floor, each floor takes about 10 minutes depending on speed & the layout.

So basically, I either need someone with 120 dg to help me all the way, or some people to just do a few with me for a little cash

10 floor=2.5m

20 floors=5m

30 floors=7.5

40 floors=10m

So basically if you have any level of dung, higher than say, 50, I could use your help and will give you 250K gp each floor

I am happy to help out if I am around, and you don't need to pay me. I need xp anyways and I am sure it will tick it off for me so its one less floor to do on hard mode later.

I am happy to help out if I am around, and you don't need to pay me. I need xp anyways and I am sure it will tick it off for me so its one less floor to do on hard mode later.

it doesnt count for you unless you actually have hard mode unlocked

And to unlock hard mode you need to complete all daemonheim tasks I believe, but that was a req for comp so you should be fine

Edited by Speckles

ill help for free , I finally have some free time :D

if I can I haven't done any of the tasks lol

<<< nub :(

Edited by Naturalhunta

I think you can still do the hard mode if you haven't done the tasks, you just won't get them ticked off for the trim requirement