Got Hacked :/

Hontiris

Well most of you have probably been wondering where I've been in the past few months, and the answer is my account and recovery and JAG questions all got hacked, after going back and forth with Jaggex the best they could do is lock my account and un link the hackers email address, I then went to fill in all the recoveries and they said they didn't have enough information.... 

If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it, otherwise RIP RS

If they got through JAG they must have access to your email account? 

I have no advice, but good luck getting it back. |:

I could probably try asking if any other clans have had issues concerning members of the same fate, although the only thing I could really say is to keep trying. 

I'm guessing you never fully got control back of your email address when you had a scare prior to this :/

I provided them enough information for them to lock it and find out that the Email wasn't mine, so they deleted that email, but then they said all I had to do was fill out the recovery sheet and the account was mine, however I didn't supply enough information and they said there was nothing they could do...

Provide them with a method you've used to purchase membership in the past, i.e. your credit card or an agreement number or receipt of payment or something.