OS Runescape 1st Birthday

Steven

So the Old School Runescape team celebrates one year by opening Priffdinas to the public and teasing their players with a bunch of unreleased content. Oh yea, and a Cow Mask.

73K7Z.png

73KZ7.png

73Lay.png

73L21.png

73L5S.png

So the Old School Runescape team celebrates one year by opening Priffdinas to the public
Before the main game even gets to peek in there. :redrage:
So the Old School Runescape team celebrates one year by opening Priffdinas to the public
Before the main game even gets to peek in there. :redrage:

They're geniuses, they trolled BOTH playerbases at the same time.

meh no log in timer update recently pissed me off. Made warring easy as fuck now

wut? how does that really effect warring?

just annoying, how people can return so quickly. Rangers can hop to p2p, then gdz tele in less than the time it takes the time to canoe back up to moss giants. Just going to mean that clans can outlast easier, snipers are going to be annoying as fuck, clan are going to start warring near gdz and warring there is a pain in the ass.

meh no log in timer update recently pissed me off. Made warring easy as fuck now

just annoying, how people can return so quickly. Rangers can hop to p2p, then gdz tele in less than the time it takes the time to canoe back up to moss giants. Just going to mean that clans can outlast easier, snipers are going to be annoying as fuck, clan are going to start warring near gdz and warring there is a pain in the ass.

gdz and east to west tree was where i had some of the most fun warring experiences :D

oh i never thought of that

GDZ tele was always faster than canoe, which is why people would do it. It's just practically instantaneous now.

Clans will just have to readjust their strategy. Instead of focusing on leaders, they'll have to focus on hybrids, since they're the only ones who are restricted to using the canoe.