bad luck

PurtoRicnJw

PurtoRicnJw

ok so everyone knows i lost my iternet for 11 days sad huh... well i got it turned back on and 2 days later my power supply went completly out... so i have had to do some things i dont like doing to get the money to buy a new one... it just came in like 30 mins ago and the first thing i do is go straight to gladz fourms and come to find out i have to reaply and all that again... what a shitty ass month... anyone agree? lol

Sucks to hear about a horrible month. Hopefully this one will be a lot better for you. When you can, reapply :D

Edited by Heather Nova

Let him back in, thats crappy what happened. Glad to have you back around.

I agree with ever word above. He can't help what happened and probaly didn't have a way to update us. :crycry:

Welcome back man hopefully it's a better turn out this month

Let this man back in, those are some seriously dumb stupid circumstances.

If not, just reapply, you'll probably be let in pretty damn fast.

Edited by Johnnyr

Hate when life bites you in the ass like that, but glad to hear that you managed to work it out! I Look forward to seeing you back in green. If you are ready to be active again shoot a pm to a Rider+ so that you guys can mutually decide on the best path for becoming a Gladiator again. I see you disappeared during your Junior rank, so especially given the new system I doubt it would be a problem to pick up where you left off (though it may require a change in mentors depending on availability).

PurtoRicnJw

wow alot of positive feed back.. gave me goose bumps reading yalls reply's.... makes me feel like im wanted here 0.0.. and ya im going to reapply.

Ah good. Glad everything's alright again.

I've given you your Junior back. I haven't thought up of an appropriate mentoring period just yet, but either Tristan or I will let you know as soon as we come to a conclusion on that. It won't be anything more than two weeks if it even gets that drastic.

Welcome back bud :)

PurtoRicnJw

thanks alot... glad i dont have to do all that stuff again :P and so glad i got my computer back its like my life-line lol.