Fate of the Gods

Pyrolord

The best strategy I found for unlocking the Annihilator title is:

Figure out whichever one drains prayer (I wasn't paying attention to names) Shadow and get him low first. He can take +200 at a time which can fuck you over. Once he's low on health get the other 3 to attack you.

Take out the ice one next. Then move on to the next one. Save the blood one for last. It may be slow to kill, but it doesn't hit that hard and soul split will outstrip it.

Use Mage Pray until the two mages are dead, then use either Range or Soul Split

I used melee with Drygores, but magic also works with dual casting.

Depsite being a devout follower of Zamorak, I had to help him. Zaros is so flippin' cool. The lore was amazing, but I'm a little annoyed on how hard it is to get Seren's memoriam crystals. Got to #4, but I've tagged more than 80 pillars and it still hasn't given me the 4th yet.  :rage: 
Out of all of the lore provided, I'm most interested in the fact that Seren used to appear to the Mahjarrat as her mother, Mah in order to protect Mah from them. Seren is technically the god who taught them magic, as well as many aspects of their culture. She's also the one who came up with the Ritual of Rejuvination as a means to help her mother. She wasn't the kind and caring godess we know her as until she met the elves. Then she fell madly in love with them and decided to protect them at all costs.

First time in a year+ I haven't had all quest reqs instantly. I'm a div newb.

Help me remember to do ToG next time I'm on!

James I finished it now. Took me about 6 hours, because I took my time to carefully read every single line of dialog. I didn't miss any of it. Talk to me, baby.

Edited by Memphus
James I finished it now. Took me about 6 hours, because I took my time to carefully read every single line of dialog. I didn't miss any of it. Talk to me, baby.

Wat