Video card?

R0AR0FTIME

I kinda wanna know what video card you guys use. I'm looking for a really good one, the one I have is pretty decent I would say.  I have an nvidia geforce GTS 250. Any suggestions? C:

I've been using a GeForce GTX 460 v2 for a couple of years now. Came at a decent price and I have no complaints on its performance.

I have a GeForce GTX 760- I replaced my Radeon card which name escapes me....My GTX is a much higher performance card but I gotta say the Radeon software is unreal. the Overclocking ability of the factory software is awesome, full control without a third party program. With my GTX though I run D3, GW2, Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Assasins Creed: BL on high and ultra no problem. My BF4 crashes relentlessley on everything (though BF4 is just a garbage game software wise)

With my GTX though I run D3, GW2, Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Assasins Creed: BL on high and ultra no problem.
For the sake of reference - mine also runs GW2 and D3 on ultra (in addition to WoW and Skyrim, I don't think I play any other games with high requirements).