Emma Stone

Angus

Watson >> Stone > Roberts

Alba >> Simpson pre-fat > Biel

Best Jennifer? Aniston > Lawrence > Lopez

If Aniston weren't famous, you wouldn't give her a second look in the grocery store. 

But she is and she gets +1s from the cute personality roles she plays. Sort of like Zoey Deschanel does.

But she is and she gets +1s from the cute personality roles she plays.
Is that code for "really terrible movies"?

And she is comedic dead weight in all of them, which was painfully obvious in Office Space because literally everyone else was funny.

Emma Lahana is definitely cute, but not hot.

Also, is that supposed to be the modern version of a power ranger suit? Barely recognized it at first.

Edited by Fair Value
Emma Lahana is definitely cute, but not hot.

Also, is that supposed to be the modern version of a power ranger suit? Barely recognized it at first.

Dino Rangers :aww:
They're all ugly and weird looking.

Your dick is such a hipster. 

I was wondering why it started sporting horn rimmed glasses the other day. I was like, "you're a dick, you don't need glasses. You don't even have eyes."

Eyes, no. Eye, yes.

http://gifsoup.com/NDU5MTY2NA

:trollface:

Watson >> Stone > Roberts

Alba >> Simpson pre-fat > Biel

Best Jennifer? Aniston > Lawrence > Lopez

If Aniston weren't famous, you wouldn't give her a second look in the grocery store. 

You're telling me that if you're standing there picking out cereal, you wouldn't give her a second look?

(Picture is bigger than I thought)

jennifer-aniston-pickled-purple-05.jpg

Edited by FSU Zach

You're telling me that if you're standing there picking out cereal, you wouldn't give her a second look? (Picture is bigger than I thought)

She's definitely a lovely woman. Just looks "average" in the Hollywood environment.

You're telling me that if you're standing there picking out cereal, you wouldn't give her a second look? (Picture is bigger than I thought)

She's definitely a lovely woman. Just looks "average" in the Hollywood environment.

Which is why unless Josh shops at the Wholefoods located in Paramount Studios, I'm calling him out. :sly:

Still better looking than the other Jennifers :hmph: