07 prices

Ceejus Christ

Super Restores are cheaper than Prayer Potions. Lol.

(last i checked at least)

Whips rose because of bots being banned. Bots taken out of game=Whips taken out of game. I saw Mod Alfred merching them on W1 lol.

When I was playing, I'd kill Flesh Crawlers and collect their herbs as income while I level, I'd sell like 100-200 at a time for 5k or 6k a piece. I think I'm going back to Flesh Crawlers again.

I remember killing Flesh Crawlers when I was a noob, dreaming of eventually making the money for a whip.

Now the only time I kill herb-droppers is because prayer pots are so god damn expensive, so I need to make my own whenever I can.

I remember killing Flesh Crawlers when I was a noob, dreaming of eventually making the money for a whip.

Now the only time I kill herb-droppers is because prayer pots are so god damn expensive, so I need to make my own whenever I can.

yay ur back to ur old name <3

I think killing Fleshies now is a great idea, full inventory of rannars in 30 minutes-ish, easy. 500k ish an hour while getting xp is cool.

I think killing Fleshies now is a great idea, full inventory of rannars in 30 minutes-ish, easy. 500k ish an hour while getting xp is cool.

i know flesh-crawlers have other drops but, im wondering if chaos druids would be better cause you could use  a looting bag since they're in 2-4 wild under edge...keep more herbs before having to bank.