Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Kelly

Anyone else played this game? God fucking damn it scares the shit out of me. I only just started but every goddamn sound freaks me out. Every corner I go around I'm going fuckfuckfuckfuck in my head. Considering never playing again- I don't want to get nightmares.

mfw

nopes.png

Edited by Kelly

Can't seem to get embedding to work.

EDIT: Hokay got it. The embed sticky on entertainment forums is wrong. You don't have to do anymore.

Edited by Kelly

I love this game. And believe me, actually playing the game is a million times scarier than watching a video about it. You just want to hide in a corner and never want to move again.

Edited by Jeba

Rhonda and I started it at the same time once. Needless to say, if you had to choose either of us to go into a creepy castle, she'd last a lot longer than I would. Shit was absolutely ridiculous.

Played about an hour and a half today... God. Damn. The first time I saw "it" I was like "Fuck! FUCK! WHAT DO I DO. HOW DO I RUN?!" And then hid in a corner for 5 minutes.

A friend told me I'm getting close to the water part. :(

• 1 month later...

Played about an hour and a half today... God. Damn. The first time I saw "it" I was like "Fuck! FUCK! WHAT DO I DO. HOW DO I RUN?!" And then hid in a corner for 5 minutes.

A friend told me I'm getting close to the water part. :(

i am on the water part and cant seem to get past it so i stopped playing

• 1 month later...