Wildstar?

Coaster

Not playing it, but considering picking it up. Just hard to justify paying for another subscription game...

I play it. It is incredible. Just wish I didn't have trouble picking which game to play (RS or Wildstar).

Uhhhh....rs obviously :P

yeah its like Warcraft, but much much more cartoony i dunno if i wanna try it or not though i already pay for Scape on 2 accounts and warcraft :|

yeah its like Warcraft, but much much more cartoony i dunno if i wanna try it or not though i already pay for Scape on 2 accounts and warcraft :|

I know what you mean. I want to renew my membership once this my 30 days of wildstar ends but I am not sure I have the time for it.

Natasha plays it I just can't justify doing it myself I don't have time for it. Looks awesome though.

I am having that problem now haha.

The combat system is better than WoW's. Ive played wow for 7 years now. I'm bored of it. Time to move on! 

The combat system is incredible an unlike any other MMO.  I really love it.  To anyone wondering what the game is about I highly recommend you going over to their youtube channel and watching a lot of their Dev speak videos or just videos in general on the game.