Wildy Warbands Question

Tyxi

Hi all! 

Nicky here...

Just wondering, do we do WB safetly as a clan, locking down the maximum XP trade-in? Or do we go up against other random players in the wilderness? I've always wanted to try out this D&D, as it sounds like an interesting new way to gain large chunks of XP. Plus, it seems to be something our clan members like to do together. 

Anyways, any help is appreciated.

Thanks

-- Tyxi 

Best off to find yourself a friends chat that does it every wave, There's lots of pkers and they're thirsty for killing some people with barely any gear on.

Best off to find yourself a friends chat that does it every wave, There's lots of pkers and they're thirsty for killing some people with barely any gear on.

Ahh, I see. So without sufficient combat knowledge/gear, it isn't a viable option for training?

Ahh, I see. So without sufficient combat knowledge/gear, it isn't a viable option for training?

It's moderately safe once you find a good friends chat. Theres a few friend chats that retyy much run warbands and they'll keep you safe during the wave I use judgment wbs but I think it's a closed fc.

It's moderately safe once you find a good friends chat. Theres a few friend chats that retyy much run warbands and they'll keep you safe during the wave I use judgment wbs but I think it's a closed fc.

Ahh, I see. So in order to effectively/safely WBs, I'll most likely have to apply for a WBs friends chat?

Not nessessarily apply but find someone who can get you in it, I got in mine because of a friend I don't know anyone in the fc to get you an added rank but it can't hurt to check

Best to start out with the war band group fc's, then when you get the hang on them and know what you're doing, we'll get you into a better fc :)

google search "warband pk" and go to their website. Read the rules and requirements and read the wiki on warbands so you know what they're about. the website releases fc names an hour before the wave starts and you have to get an add from the fc host, so be quick! they also have a main fc (not sure what it is now, I haven't used it in a while) which is open so anyone can join. Which means you will probably never get full loot in it, but you will be able to get some experience in warbands.

Warbands are done very fast paced so you have to be on the ball, especially when joining the fc's.

Best to start out with the war band group fc's, then when you get the hang on them and know what you're doing, we'll get you into a better fc :)

google search "warband pk" and go to their website. Read the rules and requirements and read the wiki on warbands so you know what they're about. the website releases fc names an hour before the wave starts and you have to get an add from the fc host, so be quick! they also have a main fc (not sure what it is now, I haven't used it in a while) which is open so anyone can join. Which means you will probably never get full loot in it, but you will be able to get some experience in warbands.

Warbands are done very fast paced so you have to be on the ball, especially when joining the fc's.

Thanks so much for all the info. Sounds like a good bit of work :/