Valedictorian Speech

JohnieSenpai

JohnieSenpai

Ok I have a speech I need to do tomorrow and was hoping for some ideas from you guys<3

What I thought of(I am/was the class clown):

"ello, goodbye, *walk away from podium* *come back* just kidding bet you wish it was that short...

anyways, first allow me to reassure my teachers; yes, yes you should be worried, I am going out into the real world!"

"So, I didn't actually write a speech but I can sum up what I'm feeling in three words,

It was good.

Incredibly simple, yes, but I think people forget to appreciate the little things in life

So just remember, take time to enjoy and notice them,

Simple things really are the best in life.

So...yea that's is"

lol super casualness I was hoping for some ideas

I know it should probably be more serious but I don't really want to

You could do what the class clown of my high school did and prepare a speech full of racist remarks!

I would definitely go for something a bit more thought out than what you have there.

This definitely seems like something you should have figured out a bit before now. :reporter:

JohnieSenpai
You could do what the class clown of my high school did and prepare a speech full of racist remarks!

that wont work for me, cuz my crush is salutatorian and her parents would be there and they're sorta kinda strict lol

that wont work for me, cuz my crush is salutatorian and her parents would be there and they're sorta kinda strict lol

That was sarcasm :sly:

That was sarcasm :sly:

Don't worry Johnny, I didn't get it either :P

My valedictorian speech was about 5 minutes long, edited down from 15 minutes to ensure it was rich in content.

Yours is about 30 seconds, and contains zero content.

Please write a real speech, or you'll regret it for a long time.

JohnieSenpai
My valedictorian speech was about 5 minutes long, edited down from 15 minutes to ensure it was rich in content.

Yours is about 30 seconds, and contains zero content.

Please write a real speech, or you'll regret it for a long time.

what's in a normal speech tho :u

Think about stuff that you and your fellow classmates will be inspired by or challenged by.

This is probably the last time you are going to see a lot of these people and you don't want to be remembered as the guy who only gave a 30 second speech to his class as the speech kinda reflects how you see your whole graduating class.

And a word of advice don't talk about some people cheating to get there, that's what the Valedictorian for my sister's class did and let's just say a lot of people did not appreciate being talked down to and accused of doing that.

JohnieSenpai
This is probably the last time you are going to see a lot of these people and you don't want to be remembered as the guy who only gave a 30 second speech to his class as the speech kinda reflects how you see your whole graduating class.

oh and my graduating class is a class of 4 lol

I go to a really small private school so yea

I think that a shorter time may be expected?

Oh well it can be very personal about the good and the bad times that the 4 of you spent together. something that's ~2-4 mins probably would work haha.

JohnieSenpai

oh alright

I figured I could do something super general and encourage people in general lol

but ok I guess I'll go with that thanks :P

i was going to say that you probably should make the speech as serious as possible and less full comedy, but with a graduating class of 4 people you could probably say whatever you wanted

good luck~

Bro don't come to us to write you a valedictorian speech--unless you had Deathstar do all your math homework and joshjrn do all of your essays...

JohnieSenpai
Bro don't come to us to write you a valedictorian speech--unless you had Deathstar do all your math homework and joshjrn do all of your essays...

I just needed ideas on what a normal one is like...

I am making it myself ofc just needed a few more thoughts to help me make it :P

Oh, that is alien to me. My graduating class was 400, and there were probably 1000 people in the hall for the convocation.