Steam Summer Sale

Joshjrn

I have nothing in mind right now, but that has never stopped me from spending too much before! 

I have nothing in mind right now, but that has never stopped me from spending too much before! 

I'm here for you whenever you need to spend

Not sure what games I want really but will probably get a cheap rts game if there are any.

considering far cry 3 and dead rising 3. I still have like 40 something dollars on my league of legends amex from last year l0l

As for games i've played - hotline miami is pretty fun

i've heard dead rising 3 is 30fps locked. fuck that.

I can personally recommend X-Com: Enemy Unknown. Awesome game. On Sale for $8

Edited by I Luv JBiebs
Anything in particular you have your eye on?

The Witcher is currently $2. Might be my first strike.

The Witcher 2 is amazing, plus I believe they are offering discounts on Witcher 3 to those who purchased prior Witcher games.  However, the combat system takes a bit to get used to.

Also, if you haven't played Half Life 2, get that

Edited by Drewski

Just bought The Witcher 1 and 2. I'm specifically in the market for Fallout NV and Bioshock Infinite if the Ultimate editions drop below $10. We shall see.

Just bought The Witcher 1 and 2. I'm specifically in the market for Fallout NV and Bioshock Infinite if the Ultimate editions drop below $10. We shall see.

Both are great. Infinite was amazing.

what're your comp specs? bioshock is well made

Both are great. Infinite was amazing.

what're your comp specs? bioshock is well made

I've already played through NV once, pirated. Figured I'd throw the devs a bit of cash, play through again, and hit all the DLC this time around. Infinite is a longer horizon purchase. I'm currently playing through Bioshock 2 (well, today I'm playing Crusader Kings 2, but you know what I mean). Looking to pick up Infinite for a good price to play later, possibly not even on this computer. But, to answer your question, it's a high end laptop that's three years old. Being mobile chips don't directly translate into desktop performance, I prefer to think in games I've successfully run. The two most recent Fallout games have given me no trouble, likewise with the two Bioshocks. I can run Skyrim on high, but not highest.

today I'm playing Crusader Kings 2

How is this?

Horribly, mind numbingly complicated... and extremely fucking amazing and addicting. I've played 62 hours and I'm barely competent, much less any good.

Beat the The Witcher but didn't play the sequel (I own both). I own Fallout NV but still haven't played that as well. I own all the Bioshocks but only played the first one and like 10 minutes of the 2nd one. I have this OCD of buying good mainstream games on steam at a low price to eventually play them once in my lifetime. I have over 100 games and played maybe 15 of them. Mind you, my account was created August 2004 with Counterstrike being the first game I've played :P

Edited by I Luv JBiebs

Btw, a little off topic, but does anyone own Starcraft 2? Been a couple of years since I've played. Would really like to co-op w/someone in the ranked matches.  

Edited by I Luv JBiebs
Horribly, mind numbingly complicated... and extremely fucking amazing and addicting. I've played 62 hours and I'm barely competent, much less any good.
Sounds perfect!

I have this OCD of buying good mainstream games on steam at a low price to eventually play them once in my lifetime. I have over 100 games and played maybe 15 of them.
Every Steam user ever*