spending dg tokens?

Connorr

ok so i have like 250k tokens and most of the non weapon rewards from dg, i wanna spend some tokens but dont know what to spend them on? so far im leaning towards making the range and melee amulets being as a already have arc stream but spear is also for corp, are the shields worth considering?

Maul/Staff/Bows.... bout only chaotic stuff worth it unless your gonna do a fuck ton of corp... spear isnt worth the time...the ammys... no just no lol get that shit last....and shields are crap unless you use a shield now....which then might i suggest duel weilding

id use drygores for melee and id use asc for range, this is mainly for bossing so i might go for spear tbh, whats wrong with the ammys?

id use drygores for melee and id use asc for range, this is mainly for bossing so i might go for spear tbh, whats wrong with the ammys?

Well, you can get the Dragon Rider Amulet which is 4.0 across and 10 pray bonus (not sure how this will translate when legacy hits) but it's free and it's amazing especially that prayer bonus for bossing.

I'd recommend all of the passive upgrades (the scrolls that buff you other skills), as well as the inventory management items (bonecrusher, charm imp, herbicide, gem bag). Those help keep the floor clean while slaying. If you don't want to dish out the money for level 90 weapons, get the 2h chaotics (staff + maul). For ranged use the royal crossbow.

After that stuff, spend your tokens on maxing your favorite combat style buff on your ring, then spend all tokens on DG xp or save them for weapon repairs or hope for future new rewards. I keep a float of3 million tokens just for the heck of it, all the rest I spend on XP (already bought all rewards)

I have been told that the shields are garbage now, but I don't know for sure if there's truth to that. 

I have been told that the shields are garbage now, but I don't know for sure if there's truth to that. 

Shields as a whole are useless in runescape now, except in 1v1 PvP