Look who I found!

BenKenobi

You need Soul Split and significantly less food. :reporter:

(Obviously you can bust out 13 prayer levels right after being lured for your bank!)

:sly: He plays a lot, been rocking the zombie look for a while now

& wow Jade, so mean.

Zezima used to the be #1 ranked overall player and held the rank for the longest time if I remember correctly (I'm really surprised some people don't know him :o)

Edited by Ganlam
Zezima used to the be #1 ranked overall player and held the rank for the longest time if I remember correctly (I'm really surprised some people don't remember him :o)
He actually used to hang out with the clan way back in the day!
Zezima used to the be #1 ranked overall player and held the rank for the longest time if I remember correctly (I'm really surprised some people don't know him :o)

You got double-trolled and fell for it.

You got double-trolled and fell for it.

The b8 was too gr8 m8

Well, :dunno: but, the only legend I know is, The Gladiatorz Clan.    :hmph:   Just throwing it out there...

Wait does he dishes too? ok, ok i'll behave now  :jade:

Edited by Babylon Sky

ya gabby prob doesnt know who he is, shes only been playing a year or so

Well, :dunno: but, the only legend I know is, The Gladiatorz Clan.    :hmph:   Just throwing it out there...

:gladz:

Zezima used to the be #1 ranked overall player and held the rank for the longest time if I remember correctly (I'm really surprised some people don't remember him :o)

ya, he was really good friends with mjkmjkmjkmjkmjk

Er, if I remember correctly he started hanging out because of Pequ, Nalian and a few others. 

Er, if I remember correctly he started hanging out because of Pequ, Nalian and a few others. 

'Twas Zohm. Zezima was intrigued about the wonders of merchanting. Zohm's 36 partyhats sucked him in.