I was poking around old RS classic stuff

Zaina

I didn't even know Gladz was there in classic lol

Gladz is like the 3rd oldest clan in Runescape, brah. And the two clans older than us started in Cyberwars (before Runescape even existed), so they don't technically count. WE NUMBA ONE

That's amazing. What amazes me even more, is how a lot of you grew up together on this game. :D

Edited by Babylon Sky
I didn't even know Gladz was there in classic lol
We're the oldest clan in the game. :P

Surely THE is still chugging along?

Question?  Pay rent to who?    8a8e1e6f98.jpg

Jagex.

Srsly?  Wow, Idk how to feel about that. Didn't you build your own house as a skill? 

Srsly?  Wow, Idk how to feel about that. Didn't you build your own house as a skill? 
This was many years before houses actually came out. They were getting a bit ahead of themselves. :P
Question?  Pay rent to who?    8a8e1e6f98.jpg

Jagex.

Jagex talked about POHs since the game first came out. That's what the 6 houses in east Falador were originally placed for. You were going to have the option to rent them (where you would need to keep on paying the rent to keep control of the house). Anyways, that update never happened, and they remodeled Falador when RS2 came out. Then many years later the construction skill came out, and they had figured out a way to create instances in the game, thus no need for our houses to exist on the public world map.

I didn't know Constru was a fairly new skill, not a fan of constru. ERF! I alrdy have a irl home to maintain, why do it on game,  I'd rather quest :facepalm: 

Constru. will probably will be one of my last skills to 99. I like being a RS hobo.   ^_^