Someone find Lord Anatoly's epic RS novel.

Joe Jenninz

• 2 weeks later...
This is impressive but not the one I was looking for - this must be his first one..

After the rest of us concluded it to be impossible, Rafi managed to dig that up just for you. Assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshat

This is impressive but not the one I was looking for - this must be his first one..

After the rest of us concluded it to be impossible, Rafi managed to dig that up just for you. Assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshat

I was just clarifying. Rafi has failed me hundreds of times; this isn't one of them. 

When I hear his name I just recall how he started up the intellectual discussions forum and really carried conversations in an enlightening manner

Amazing find rafi!! They should name the clan dragon after you :P

Edited by Shakazulu
  • 6 months later...

How about Lyte's Gladiatorz game?

That is actually somewhere on the previous boards if I recall. I have seen that in my time here so I want to say someone brought it up again in 2010/2011?

• 3 weeks later...

I miss the Gladz arcade

This might be the most random thought you could have posted in this topic! There's a large IPB update coming in the nearish future. Once that's in place I'll poke around and see if we can find an arcade that we can afford.