PITBULL TOUCHED MY MONKEY!

Andrewski

I went to the Calgary stampede yesterday, it's a huge exhibition with carnival rides/games/concerts/parties and all kinds of other shows including a massive rodeo. Everything is cowboy themed too so everyone dresses like cowboys/girls which makes it super sweet.

Pitbull played the closing finale last night. There was ALOT of people there it was crazy. Before entering the show I won a stuffed monkey from the bowling ball game where you have to roll the ball and make it stay in the valley without coming back to you. So I had this monkey in the show and I'd walk up to random girls and be like "want to see my monkey?" BEST PICKUP LINE EVER. Every girl I said that too laughed no one got mad or offended. If I didnt go there with girls I could of brought something really hot home easily.

After a couple hours of monkeying around pitbull started playing. I threw my monkey at him, it landed on stage but some (not appropriate) bouncer grabbed it and gave it to 2 girls in the crowd. 20 mins or so later my cousin who's the best cousin in the world saw these girls with my monkey and he told them that's my cousins monkey! They told him no it's not it's theirs. So he grabbed it from them and threw it on stage. It landed right beside pitbull and he grabbed it and waved it around for a bit. SO THERE YOU GO PITBULL TOUCHED MY MONKEY!!

Pitbull is mainstream cause he's good, don't hate. Any of you would of had an amazing time if you were there he puts on a sweet live show.

Seriously? His song Give me everything is pretty much the best song that exists.

LOL. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS LOL. YOU ARE THE INTERNET'S BIGGEST TROLL.

Here, let's check out this fly rapper's lyrics. I bet they're really good!

[Pitbull - Intro]

Me not working hard?

Yeah, right! Picture that with a Kodak

Or, better yet, go to Times Square

Take a picture of me with a kodak

Took my life from negative to positive

I may be mistaken, but did Pitbull rhyme Kodak uppercase k with kodak lower case k? Sir, that's not how rhyming works! Horribly cheesy photograph metaphor in the last line. Rappers metaphors are supposed to be interesting.

I just want y'all know that

And tonight, let's enjoy life

Pitbull, Nayer, Ne-Yo

That's right

He wants us all to know that he's working hard because...you can take a picture of him in Times Square? I believe people take pictures of things when they're on vacation. Failed metaphor alert! And after apparently not working very hard, let's just take it easy tonight with our boys, Pitbull, Nayer and Ne-Yo. That's right. Three black dudes no one has ever heard of. Gonna get laid tonight fer shure.

[Chorus:]

[Ne-Yo]

Tonight I want all of you tonight

Give me everything tonight

For all we know we might not get tomorrow

Let's do it tonight

Twenty four words in the first stanza of the chorus. How many 'tonights'? Five. 21 percent of the first stanza is tonight. If someone came up to me and said this, I would fear for my life.

[Nayer]

Don't care what they say

All the games they play

Nothing is enough

'Til they handle love

And here's why. This man is encouraging everyone to, if they girl says no, fuck her anyway! She's just playing games, that silly whore. All girls are whores.

[Ne-Yo]

Let's do it tonight

I'm a guy, you're a guy. That'd be weird.

[Nayer]

I want you tonight,

I want you to stay

I want you tonight

Girls don't like desperation. Maybe that's why you have to forcefully rape them?

[Ne-Yo]

Grab somebody sexy, tell 'em hey

I want someone to try this. Go up to a girl in a bar, and repeat this stanza. Walk to them, say hey, then "give me everything tonight" four times in a row. I bet she's gone by the time you finish the second line. What lazy songwriting.

[Verse 1: Pitbull]

Take advantage of tonight

Cause tomorrow I'm off to Dubai to preform for a princess

But tonight, I can make you my queen

And make love to you endless

You're fucking a real star. Tomorrow, I'm playing for a princess right after a snake charmer and before a jester. Tonight though, I can make love to you for all eternity, forever and always, until my flight to Dubai. You hear I'm performing for a princess?

This is insane: the way the name growin'

Money keep flowin'

Hustlers move aside

So, I'm tiptoein', to keep flowin'

I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan

With lyrics this bad, contrived and poor metaphor-y, it is insane that you're immensely popular!

Put it on my life, baby,

I make you feel right, baby

Can't promise tomorrow

But, I promise tonight

Dale

Dale. I can't remember what this sounds like in the song, so I will choose to believe it is the name of some dude. Girls girls girls dude.

[Pre-Chorus: Pitbull]

Excuse me

And I might drink a little more than I should tonight

And I might take you home with me, if I could tonight

And, baby, Ima make you feel so good, tonight

Cause we might not get tomorrow

Super ultra standard stanza that I swear has to be included in every pop hip hop song ever made. Way too much drama, YOU COULD HAVE TOMORROW IF YOU JUST ASKED FOR HER PHONE NUMBER.

[Ne-Yo]

For all we know we might not get tomorrow

Let's do it tonight

Here's that thing again. it's basically the last stanza with way more tonights in it. For urgency! Our cell phones could all disappear and break and how would we ever get in touch with each other again? We're fucking in a bathroom.

[Nayer]

Don't care what they say

Or what games they play

Nothing is enough

'Til they handle love

[Ne-Yo]

Let's do it tonight

[Nayer]

I want you tonight, I want you to stay

I want you tonight

[Ne-Yo]

More chorus. ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ

[Verse 2: Pitbull]

Reach for the stars

And if you don't grab 'em,

At least you'll fall on top of the world

Think about it

Cuz if you slip,

I'm gon' fall on top yo girl (hahaa)

What I'm involved with

Is deeper than the masons

Baby, baby, and it ain't no secret

My family's from Cuba

But I'm an American Idol

Get money like Seacrest

I can't do it anymore. Like, as in, it's so easy to make fun of this I feel bad. He laughed at his own joke.

Put it on my life, baby

I make you feel right, baby

Can't promise tomorrow

But, I promise tonight

Dale

Dale! You're my boy.

[Pre-Chorus: Pitbull]

Excuse me

But I might drink a little bit more than I should tonight

And I might take you home with me if I could tonight

And baby imma make you feel so good tonight

[Ne-Yo]

For all we know, we might not get tomorrow

Let's do it tonight

[Nayer]

Don't care what they say

All the games they play

Nothing is enough

'Til they handle love

[Ne-Yo]

Let's do it tonight

[Nayer]

I want you tonight, I want you to stay

I want you tonight

[Ne-Yo]

[Outro: Pitbull]

Excuse me

But I might drink a little bit more than I should tonight

And I might take you home with me if I could tonight

And imma make you feel so good tonight

/barfs

Jake your pretty much the biggest homo ever now. I think your the only person in the world that put that much thought into the lyrics. It's a party song with some wicked beats and the line "grab somebody sexy tell em hey" IS THE BEST LINE EVER.

Jake your pretty much the biggest homo ever now. I think your the only person in the world that put that much thought into the lyrics. It's a party song with some wicked beats and the line "grab somebody sexy tell em hey" IS THE BEST LINE EVER.

And the the song "Best love song" is the best love song ever talking about how the best love song is the best love song.

Troll.