~!~August Skilling Scavenger Hunt ~!~

Tristan

I'm not interested in joining, sorry. If I could no-life then the 11 days lost wouldn't be as big a deal, but have too much going on.

I don't mind chipping in the 250k, but someone else can join the team. Good luck!

I'm pretty sure the people on your team aren't expecting to win. Don't stress about it, just stick around for the free attendance points. :P

I'm pretty sure the people on your team aren't expecting to win. Don't stress about it, just stick around for the free attendance points. :P

I'm the one who'll be wanting the win and yelling at them ;)

But fair enough!

I'm the one who'll be wanting the win and yelling at them ;)

But fair enough!

:hmph:

THEN I SHANT PAY THE ENTRANCE FEE. 

THIS IS ALL GLIMTEE'S FAULT.

Diabrotic changed his name and fucked up our team stats.

Fuck and we were winning too, thanks to him

Don't delete his old name, but just have the person on your team with the tracker pass add his current name to it. The math at the end of the month can be done.

Diabrotic changed his name and fucked up our team stats.

Fuck and we were winning too, thanks to him

Don't delete his old name, but just have the person on your team with the tracker pass add his current name to it. The math at the end of the month can be done.

I forgot my password, So here's a new tracker:

http://runetrack.com/competitions/competition_tracker.php?id=24839

They've been up and down over the past few days.

Basically this^

If it keeps happening I will just take screenshots of starting xp for everyone and then force myself to stay up and take ending shots as well.

I hope it doesn't come to that though.

RS got ddos'ed like 10 times while I was using Enlightenment...
Yea thats why I was saving mine for later in the week in hopes it will not be an issue come Sunday/Monday
  • 2 weeks later...