Araxxor

Memphus

Good money sink though

It is at the moment. But it'll get to the point where people have a 100% success rate and it becomes a good money maker.

It's not a money sink at all... you don't pay any cash to fight him. When you spend cash to buy potions/food, that cash is not being removed from the game, it is going to another player. So by removing those items (using up potions & eating food), you are actually doing an item sink, which has an opposite effect on the economy as a money sink. There is zero risk for your weapons/armour though because it takes 30 seconds to get back to your gravestone.

A "money sink" would be construction, as it directly removes cash from the game (via sawmill & item purchases like gold leaf)

It's not a money sink at all... you don't pay any cash to fight him.
The 76B removed from the game to create instance servers would disagree with you. :P

pretty interesting

The 76B removed from the game to create instance servers would disagree with you. :P

^

o my bad missed dat part lelelelele

yeah great money sink.

it is only a money sink because the instances get reset because people want a certain type of araxxor because i guess melee you can skip to last phase easily and he hits harder and some want range so it doesnt hit so hard. I have seen people streaming 5 minute kills and they reset an instance up to 15 times for 1 kill

They really should do something with money from instance servers so it's not removed from the game. Like they could make it a direct deposit into my bank. This way no money removed from game so everyone wins!

They really should do something with money from instance servers so it's not removed from the game. Like they could make it a direct deposit into my bank. This way no money removed from game so everyone wins!

We need money removed from the game to offset the trillions that are injected every day via high alchemy and monster cash piles.

This is why things like partyhats cost billions now, because the value of GP itself is so extremely low, because the market is oversaturated with it. It's called inflation. Money sinks like this serve to combat that insane inflation.

Edited by Memphus

Good money sink because it works, but the way it works is shit. QBD is the only other solo boss, and 2000 people could be fighting her on every single world without paying a dime. Araxxor would be expensive to try if you only had to pay for your supplies, but on top of that you also have to pay to attempt it directly.

Could have been executed a lot better.

:lolface: dont u have enuf cash?

o wait dumb question

Edited by Bryce