NFL Predictions Standings

Shadyyy

Updated.

Astraeus G forgot to highlight a game. Minimoonpies has caught up with the rest of us and she missed a week. That shit cray.

This is great, if I had known about it I would have joined in :P. I'm one of six people left in a 44-team survivor challenge with a $440 payout (IF THE JETS COULD HAVE MADE THAT FG IT WOULD HAVE BEEN JUST 2 TEAMS LEFT :redrage:). TIPS on who I should pick this week? Grayed out teams are the ones I've picked so far and can no longer take, I'm leaning towards the Cowboys this week, they've been steamrolling everyone and they're at home.

Untitled_zps7195cd13.png

I probably would pick Minnesota over Tampa and Saints at home. That dome gets loud. The Packers have no defense and no offensive line. The only thing that keeps them alive is Aaron Rodgers amazing ability to find a way to win. I don't think that will happen this week vs the Saints though.

Also I'm picking the Lions with Megatron and Atlanta without him. Lions kickers suck. Their offense is near non-existent. The defense is carrying the Lions. Dallas should get the win against Washington.

Edited by JayCutler 6

damn dethroned... commando got every single one right.. only missed the first one due to a late submission (which he probably would have picked the chiefs anyways lol)

Whaaaat?  :confused0089:   That's pretty funny!  :rotfl:

Keep it up, Nolan :highfive: and get those geepees!  :eyebrowwink:

Edited by MiniMoonPies