Perm Banned

Un cadeau

Pending from february 2013. Anyone have advice for me? or am i pretty much screwed!

I have appealed and sent various emails. not one reply?

Supposed Macro major, im guessing from when i was runespaning for a month straight.

The funny thing is they cant show any evidence i dont get that part, nor do i get it period. it would be nice if anyone knows more about this then i do! Thanks.

54db2r.png

I'm not going to flat out say you botted because I don't know that but when I received a 10 day ban for macroing (minor), it was not a mistake (and no evidence was provided either).

Edited by JayCutler 6

When I first started this game  I got lost and found the wizards tower lol  Long story..

I stayed there for 3 1/2 weeks, It's wasn't till some random explained a few basics of the game  :o  oh and he also explained I was 99 RC    :blushing:

I'm glad they didn't think I was botting  :o

Edited by Babylon Sky

In 2013, that doesn't just happen, honestly. Mistakes like that are not made. You say "runespaning for a month straight", but don't actually say whether you botted or not... You just want to appeal your rightful permanent ban? Why? It's not ever going to happen.

And on the topic of no evidence being provided, is probably the same reason that appeals are rarely ever acknowledged. Requires real people to type something up and explain why, where, and how. Mute evidence is just a chatlog, which isn't hard, and probably doesn't require any manpower at all.

Edited by Tattles
  • 2 months later...

When I first started this game  I got lost and found the wizards tower lol  Long story..

I stayed there for 3 1/2 weeks, It's wasn't till some random explained a few basics of the game  :o  oh and he also explained I was 99 RC    :blushing:

You got 99 RC in 3 1/2 weeks? How long ago was this.

You got 99 RC in 3 1/2 weeks? How long ago was this.

when runespan first came out, it was OP for runecrafting