Think this looks awesome!

Brimes

Ooh very cool! With this mode, I'd go walking with Chop, and golfing, and hunting... So many possibilities! :D

But I'd imagine that some people would go there too...  :facepalm:

I dunno, I kind of feel that if I'm going to be at that level of first person, it should be actual virtual reality.  Feels a bit gimmicky to base the launch of a standard console game around camera perspective.  

I've been buying my niece and nephew the GTA's games, I just realized  :o   ERF!  I'm a bad aunty   :(    So when I ask my nephew (who's 12)  what he's doing and he's answer is "getting my pimp hand on"  I know what he means  :o

I'm sticking to buying them Leggos and Assassin Creed

They love it, but goodness "pimps and hookers".  I have to say tho, I secretly enjoy helping them get their game on.. This time I'm buying them credit cards so I don't feel so guilty.  :blushing:

They love it, but goodness "pimps and hookers".  I have to say tho, I secretly enjoy helping them get their game on.. This time I'm buying them credit cards so I don't feel so guilty.  :blushing:
Inb4 they use those credit cards to start the largest pimping network ever known to man.
  • 2 weeks later...