Board Games

Rafi

If any of you lived in Boston I'd send you to my friend's board game cafe!

That sounds amazing. :aww:

I may or may not spend all of my free time there.

I don't care where you spend your free time as long as we spend the rest of our lives together. <3?

Settlers of Catan, The Game of Thrones Game (yes, it exists-and it's awesome), and Monopoly are the only ones I really ever play. I do enjoy a good game night-just don't have many of those.

Catan of course. I played the game of thrones game once and it was pretty epic- but definitely felt that I need to play a few more times to get a handle on the strategy. It's more or less Diplomacy meets Risk with a GOT theme. Very fitting to the books.

Friendships are made and lost in the game. Agreed-very Game of Thronish feel to it.

Settlers of Catan, The Game of Thrones Game (yes, it exists-and it's awesome), and Monopoly are the only ones I really ever play. I do enjoy a good game night-just don't have many of those.

Catan of course. I played the game of thrones game once and it was pretty epic- but definitely felt that I need to play a few more times to get a handle on the strategy. It's more or less Diplomacy meets Risk with a GOT theme. Very fitting to the books.

Friendships are made and lost in the game. Agreed-very Game of Thronish feel to it.

The one time I played I definitely made an enemy. Don't play with any friends who are whiny bitches!

• 1 month later...

Ooh, board games. <3 Two mentioned I really love - the Game of Thrones game and Lords of Waterdeep. I like the expansions for Lords of Waterdeep a lot. Gets kinda crazy with max people though.

7 Wonders is one of my favorites. Always have fun with that one. I'll post my games below, but of games my friend has that are always fun and friendship ruining, Shadows Over Camelot. Nothing like sowing distrust, betraying your friends and utterly stabbing them in the back and never being trusted again for a good time.  :chuffed:  Smash Up is less boardy, but still always fun. I really really really want the next expansion so I can play as zombie kittens. I'm banned from playing zombie robots, so I'll settle for zombie kittens.

My games:

2h6xc89.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

It can be fun, but I've always loved word games. We play with the optional rule of someone with only one pawn left is insane and can put down gibberish - but we make them define it and use it in a sentence for our entertainment.

• 4 weeks later...

Knight Moves Cafe. It's the only game cafe in new England.

I've yet to play 3/4 games you listed, but all are supposed to be really good.

I just rediscovered power grid the other night. Forgot how good that is.

• 9 months later...

This thread should not die... Board games are awesome.

A couple board games I've had fun with recently:

Betrayal at House on The Hill - I've only played two games, and was the traitor both times. Loved it.

Machi Koro