A random thought I had while I was procrastinating on homework

JohnieSenpai

If your life was a video game, what would your three highest level/experienced skills be.

Mine would be Gaming, Procrastination, and Pointless Thoughts

(Sorry if this isn't where this goes... I just rea~lly don't wanna write my paper)

(Yes, yes, don't worry I always end up writing it)

(Yes, yes, don't worry I haven't gotten below a B+ on my papers)

Hey Guys! Long time no see... :jade: 

I was kind of in the same boat... needing to finish up a paper for tomorrow at 1 almost 1AM and not wanting to. So I looked at facebook and saw something about RS and thought of you all.  Really sorry it's been so long and I kind of fell off the face of the earth.  I transferred to a school in Illinois and am having a great time playing French horn and singing there! Hopefully I'll come back a bit over winter break (I have more than a month!) if only to see you guys and the elf city!

Good luck guys! ttyl  :biggrinlove:

First thing  ABBY!  :woeh::hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

on to topic;  Family, work and Living a good happy life...

Edited by Babylon Sky
Cooking, stamina, nurturing.
Cooking was supposed to be in my 3 but I haven't done it much justice recently ;-; nor have I to writing. Unless if you count toasted bread with tomato sauce and cheese on it as cooking >_> (I lead a very busy lifestyle now! No time for delicacies >_>)

Patient, perceptive, diligent. 

Cooking, stamina, nurturing.

If you were a video game character you would be Just, Intelligent, and Compassionate. Cooking is a side skill you'd excel at.