I'VE BEEN HACKED!

Nex Corvus

My account got hacked and my old as balls email is dead. I tryed recovering but all I could do was send a message to jagex! Is my account online?!!? Somone might be stealing all my things! HELP!!! ;_;

i forgot what email was attached to my account so i sent a customer support ticket in and had that email removed so i could set a new email. turns out its my gmail which i just forgot about. i got hacked too but they could not access my bank so only lost like 100m in shit but still they tried to remove my bank pin. I will help you get back on your feet if they got into your bank. The guys who hacked me just killed me for my items in clan wars area beacuse they couldnt access my bank. I now have Authenticator, new password and email

Edited by Lord Shinhwa

Surprisingly, my Hardcore Ironman was hacked yesterday, too. They logged out immediately after probaby realizing they can't trade. Nonetheless, I feel your pain. That guy now has his own authenticator tab.

I have a pin yes but no jag x,x I didn't know they removed the recovery questions and I can't find a single way to contact anyone who can help (I sent them a message for recovery but i have no idea how long that'll take)

as said above, payment info and previous account names do help. How long your account has been created for also counts. previous emails attached and more can make sure you get the account back.