my new tattoo

PurtoRicnJw

PurtoRicnJw

I am curious always, about this theme of the tattos.

Dont feel attacked, i just want to know,

Why do you like them?

Do you know the meaning of the symbols?

Why do you use it?

tribal tattoo's design's have no meaning its just a style of drawing.. i like the way they look.. when it is finished you will see it will look alot better.. and i like tattoo's alot i think you can tell a persons personality by what tat's they have..

just some random tribal buddy drew up...

its covering up a cross with praying hands

it says adriana (my little girls name)

my upper right arm lol

You are covering a tattoo dedicated to your daughter? I'm telling.

well now i have 2 kids (both girls) so i am going to get a new one with both of their names..

Don't have a 3rd kid or you'll have to have another cover up!

I saw an army vet a couple weeks ago, looked to be mid-40s, and had dragonfly tattoos on his leg. Colorful ones.

What does that mean?

I think it means he likey the fellas

PurtoRicnJw

I saw an army vet a couple weeks ago, looked to be mid-40s, and had dragonfly tattoos on his leg. Colorful ones.

What does that mean?

probly lol... dunno all i can say is when anyone see's someone with a tattoo and wanna know why or what it is then just ask them they will more then likely tell you..

What does that mean?

Why would a love for dragonflies mean he likes other guys?

My post was in no way offensive and should not haven been hidden. There was nothing in it directed at anyone that could possible take offense. Lighten the fuck up.

My post was in no way offensive and should not haven been hidden. There was nothing in it directed at anyone that could possible take offense. Lighten the fuck up.

I forgot that Jew was on the filter list, which I just realized. I assumed it was of the other two, and didn't appreciate you calling someone out like that (which you didn't, it's just what I thought).

What's a philosoraper?

Edited by Ethan S
Why did that not filter :///

What does that mean?

Why would a love for dragonflies mean he likes other guys?

They're pretty gay natureboy.