Board Skin

Joshjrn

From the time that we switched to these boards, I used Graphite for my skin on my laptop and IP Board Mobile for my iPhone. I never had to mess with them. However, the other day, I switched my skin on my phone in order to move a thread. Ever since then, I can no longer keep the skins separate. When I switched my skin on my phone back to Mobile, it switched it on my laptop. When I switch it on my laptop, it switches it on my phone.

I've tried clearing my cache, cookies, and history.

Any idea how I can get my phone to stick to Mobile without affecting my laptop?

Edited by Joshjrn

from what you said it seems like the forum remembers what skin each user used last, making the last used skin the default.

do what hess said. he is wise and his words will take you a long way.

Edited by Cpatel23

My phone auto switches skins either way, and it is always in desktop view. The only time the phone goes to mobile view is if I log in and out on here or there.

The weird thing is, like I said, when I logged in for the first time it automatically used Mobile and never affected my skin on my laptop. Very frustrating.

It's actually started behaving itself again, seemingly at random. No idea if I fixed it or if it fixed itself, but it's fixed! :reporter:

It always defaults to mobile when I use my phone. I don't change it unless I have to.. and then whenever I log out on my phone it will revert to mobile when logging back in.