Fire (or Earth) Talismans

Gladz

Had the sudden urge to run my blue charms during the weekend. Need about 7k more fire talismans and there's a buy limit of 500/4hrs. If you're able to buy 500 at a time, they should buy for mid instantly. I'll be on and off throughout the day, post here saying that you've bought them so that we don't buy more than I need.

Thanks lads@@@@@@@@@

Edited by Gladz

I'll get you 500 when I get on later.

Put in an offer for 1k.

I'll put an offer in when I get on.

I'll buy y'alls if you have any. Anyone else please ask in CC before you buy. I don't want anyone getting stuck with some if I don't need (even though I'd buy them off you).

I can't get online for a couple more hours, but I'll definitely be selling to you if you still need them then. 

My 4 hour buy reset so I have 500 more for you. If you end up getting all you need don't worry about it :P

I have to leave in like 10 mins so if I don't catch you before then I will try again later tonight and if not then no worries. Worst case scenario I have 500 fire talismans to use with my blues :lol:

My 4 hour buy reset so I have 500 more for you. If you end up getting all you need don't worry about it :P

I have to leave in like 10 mins so if I don't catch you before then I will try again later tonight and if not then no worries. Worst case scenario I have 500 fire talismans to use with my blues :lol:

I'll be on for another hour or two. If I don't catch you tonight then I can pick them up tomorrow sometime.