King of SFW

Muse

If your girlfriend is accepting that you're apart of this online gaming clan/deranged family, she isn't going to mind you posting her butt on the internet

Sound logic.

If your girlfriend is accepting that you're apart of this online gaming clan/deranged family, she isn't going to mind you posting her butt on the internet

That, sir, is an unsound argument :reporter:

She doesn't mind my hanging out on here. On the other hand, if I started playing RS again, she probably wouldn't be thrilled. She was pretty happy when I retired.

That, sir, is an unsound argument :reporter:

She doesn't mind my hanging out on here. On the other hand, if I started playing RS again, she probably wouldn't be thrilled. She was pretty happy when I retired.

YOU ARE FUCKING RUINING IT JOSH.

Ya'll are missing out too because my girlfriend looks like a younger, hotter, Uma Thurman.

Edited by Muse

I jokingly told my girlfriend that I was thinking about starting to play RS again and she, very deadpan, replied simply, "no".

Edited by Joshjrn

I jokingly told my girlfriend that I was thinking about starting to play RS again and she, very deadpan, replied simply, "no".

Damn that sucks. My GF is just the same, if not more, of a nerd as I.

She got a nerdgasm over the fact that skyrim is coming out.

Who wouldn't? I have to have a stack of tissues ready everytime I think about that game.

To balance the horror of Ethan's ass:

1173804926133.jpg

I want those socks.. just for the record.

Are you the one into toe socks or is that Rhonda?

yeah thats sj, fucking homo

I like the toe shoes, but I'm not Linda or Rhonda.

Btw,for the record. Vibrams are damn awesome.

they're called aqua socks; and i hate when clowns lift in them....i just wanna drop shit on them.

She doesn't mind my gaming. She just has a thing about MMOs. And don't get me wrong, she wouldn't forbid it. She just wouldn't be happy about it.

Also, Josh:

u-jelly.jpg

Not even a little bit. When I game, I'm out for blood. I'm glad she doesn't play video games just like I'm glad she doesn't play sports.

To balance the horror of Ethan's ass:

1173804926133.jpg

I want those socks.. just for the record.

Are you the one into toe socks or is that Rhonda?

yeah thats sj, fucking homo

I like the toe shoes, but I'm not Linda or Rhonda.

Btw,for the record. Vibrams are damn awesome.

they're called aqua socks; and i hate when clowns lift in them....i just wanna drop shit on them.

Why you hate on the vibrams? Just saw that picture of Ethan on fair river of life discussions and saw that him and his buddy are repping them. AWE YEAH! Now go to do some running.

Also, my woman won't join me in mmo's, she feels that's my territory.

Just like, she wouldn't want me reading the same books as her and discussing it.

Edited by Emeraldwpn