Now that there is going be a NFL season..

C00livory

are you kidding ? i was troy aikman in my backyard, had a shoebox full of emit smith rookie cards. And if my memory serves correct...if we didnt have roy williams blowing it john kitna would have lead us to a victory over the saint for the second year.

and surprise its on uTube...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Bjavg12B5cE

So let me get this straight:

You were five years old the last time Dallas won the Super Bowl. Your current claim to fame is that you almost beat the Saints last year. And I'm supposed to be... jealous? :youmad:

dallas beat the undeated saints the year before and should of won that game as a 6-10 team with a second string QB.

It's ok bro, they went on to lose to a team with a losing record in the playoffs.

are you kidding ? i was troy aikman in my backyard, had a shoebox full of emit smith rookie cards. And if my memory serves correct...if we didnt have roy williams blowing it john kitna would have lead us to a victory over the saint for the second year.

You were five years old the last time Dallas won the Super Bowl. Your current claim to fame is that you almost beat the Saints last year. And I'm supposed to be... jealous? :youmad:

dallas beat the undeated saints the year before and should of won that game as a 6-10 team with a second string QB.

It's ok bro, they went on to lose to a team with a losing record in the playoffs.

thanks bro i feel better.

Ok, my bad. Your claim to fame is that you beat us the year we WON THE SUPER BOWL and then almost beat us last year. Got it :youmad:

Edited by Joshjrn

Aw, someone is still upset about us ending Brett Favre's story book year two years ago. That must have hurt :youmad:

Aw, someone is still upset about us ending Brett Favre's story book year two years ago. That must have hurt :youmad:

Tracey Porter :'(

Ok, my bad. Your claim to fame is that you beat us the year we WON THE SUPER BOWL and then almost beat us last year. Got it :youmad:

you can't do this

you can't do this

I can't do what :youmad:

One of my favorite sports moments combined with one of my favorite sports calls :youmad:

How many missed tackles was that? :D

Just enough, apparently. That game doesn't bother me. We had an obscene number of injuries, and even had we won that game, we would have lost in the next round. We got knocked out and then killed the draft. I'm good with that.

There's a topic, literally right below this one. Jesus tapdancing fuck-christ.

At least this NFL discussion isn't getting lost in your damn soccer topic :youmad:

There's a topic, literally right below this one. Jesus tapdancing fuck-christ.

At least this NFL discussion isn't getting lost in your damn soccer topic :youmad:

:youmad:

you can't do this

He just did. Sounds like this past season when green bay lost to the Detroit lions... NOONE loses to the lions...

the eagles now have 3 probowl cornerbacks, now if they can make desean happy this should be one hell of a year!

the eagles now have 3 probowl cornerbacks, now if they can make desean happy this should be one hell of a year!

Nnamdi to the Eagles wat da fuk :( I was hoping he'd go to the Jets...

Nnamdi to the Eagles wat da fuk :( I was hoping he'd go to the Jets...

thats what i thought too, glad it wasnt so :P