Getting into CC on 07?

Connorr

Basically i cant get into it on osrs, the cc char limit only lets me get to "the gladiato". Any help is appreciated! Looking at you bryce!

It isn't possible to enter a CC from OSRS. Only FC is available. You can, however, keep your account logged into the RS3 lobby while playing OSRS in another window. 

os is okay and all,

but it's sooo much more effort to make a char over there,

unless you buy bonds and sell them I guess,

I mean after a certain combat lvl in OS im sure you can rake in lots of money,

whether slaying or dragon murdering,

But me I tried to do it, but I was like fooooooook this walking is gonna kill me,

I like the leisure life thanks for that RS3 LOLOL X  D

No but really I wouldn't mind it if we could import our characters over like if we have 99s in rs3 in os we should have 70 of that lvl

and anything under 70 on rs3 would be 1 on OS, so 90+ stats would be set to 50 on OS.

would make it a tad bit nicer,

but ajgex says they can't do that>.< are you kidding me this is the age of technology and that should be possible,

they just don't wanna

LiquidSwords

What Jade said. They've already added so many things to 07 so I don't see why they can't just add cc support.

What Jade said. They've already added so many things to 07 so I don't see why they can't just add cc support.

They said early on that they'd have to massively re-write 2007scape to give that sort of feature.

And if they did, what would happen to the people in different 07 and RS3 clans? 

ya u cant sorry

i would suggest gladz chat...but hardly anyone uses that.

some of gladz who play osrs are in 'cheesey 24' if u want to join that

they have talked about wanting to add access to the clan chat system but other things take priority

Edited by Bryce