WELL HELLO THUR

Anomalism

I just got done selling my Runescape rares for just under $700 (people seriously spend that kind of money on this game?) and figured I'd stop by and say hi to Gladz! I usually try to wait about a year between posts, but for the life of me I can not remember when I posted last (I'm pretty sure it has been a year or more). Has the game improved at all in the last year+? I got a craving to play after logging in and messing with my character.

HI. What rares?

I had a bunch of santas rotting in my bank. I sold them on the AH and got like .40 per mil from some site. lol I think I bought them for about 200k a pop.

Edited by Jedihamtaro

Killer Cam, why not just get like, a standard AR-15? And with the money left (if there is any) check out www.cheaperthandirt.com From CTD I've bought lots of ammo, a 12gauge scabbard, shell bandolier, cleaning supplies, x2 clips for my .10/22, a stock for it, lots of things and they're pretty damn cheap compared to other places. In the CTD magazine, they have several pages each issue completely dedicated to to the AR-15.

Not a name I expected to see! Welcome to the new forums.

So, since you're probably going to get banned for RWT now, you should donate the rest of your stuff to the get Rafi 99 prayer fund. The collecting bin is currently empty. :jade:

Not a name I expected to see! Welcome to the new forums.

So, since you're probably going to get banned for RWT now, you should donate the rest of your stuff to the get Rafi 99 prayer fund. The collecting bin is currently empty. :jade:

I totally grabbed a respectable member number without realizing it! How new are these forums? I only have about 50 mil left, and I need SOME money for when I randomly get urges to play Runescape.

HI. What rares?

I had a bunch of santas rotting in my bank. I sold them on the AH and got like .40 per mil from some site. lol I think I bought them for about 200k a pop.

Could have easily gotten .60-.70 per mil. I did the same a couple weeks ago and got around $1,000.