What daily challenges to keep on?

AmusedDragon

What daily challenges should I have toggled on now that I'm max total?

I DO NOT care about xp. XP is meaningless to me. Are there any that offer a chance at profit or are exceptionally quick to do?

I figure I should just keep dung ticked on cause doing a small c6 every day for a free key might be worth it.

Not going for any 120s? Yeah farming is a fast one, I don't know which ones are profitable... I just left them all on and do the ones I feel like doing

Not going for any 120s? Yeah farming is a fast one, I don't know which ones are profitable... I just left them all on and do the ones I feel like doing

Nah, I suppose I'll get a few through normal play but nothing is really making me want to say "Yeah, I'll get 120 x!".

DG sounds best fitting for you -- costless and fast.

Yeah, wouldn't need to extend it with pricey vis wax either anymore. =P

For when you go for 5.2bil XP, could start doing slow skills like Div? It's pretty quick and xp is ight.

For when you go for 5.2bil XP, could start doing slow skills like Div? It's pretty quick and xp is ight.

Hah, that's a good one.

Keep the ones you have protean items for, like construction. That way you can essentially exchange the protean items for the mahogany equivalent in gp from the reward bag.

Keep the ones you have protean items for, like construction. That way you can essentially exchange the protean items for the mahogany equivalent in gp from the reward bag.

Planks are the only ones this would work with but I'm glad you brought it up. Thanks. I have a few 100 laying around.