An odd request

smoressoccer

smoressoccer

I would guess nobody on this forum has any clue who I am and I wouldn't expect you to. I was a member of Gladz a long time ago and helped bring us to unforeseen heights from 2003-07 while we were warring, PKing and at one point held the rank of the #1 clan in RS by warring. I also founded the Rohirrim which was our elite PKing and warring squad (does that exist still?) and led our PKing forums for some amount of time before I quit for reasons I don't quite remember. 

Coolhaz, MysticElf, EmeraldPwn, Kiwibird, Jerico come to mind when I think about who my boys were. I had more but I can't remember them and I doubt they are still around. 

I did sell my account in 2007 with no intention of returning. That account was recovered by my brother and has since been in my possession. 

After I was done with Runescape, I lurked on these forums a bit. I tried to reapply but was never given a fare shake because of that history with account selling. Moot point at this point in time. During this period, I would read posts that friends would send to me where I was mentioned among the best PKers Gladz had ever seen, if not all time. Quite a few members back then called me the best PKer from Gladz. There are still a few posts on DI forums where I've been granted this honor by ex-Gladz members and I still have access to them (just google smoressoccer). Unfortunately, I don't have access to any posts on these forums. Perhaps they're gone. Who knows. 

In an attempt to recreate my former glory, I want to show my girlfriend some of the posts that were made on Gladz forums. This should be an easy task for Gladz members. Just use your search history and look through your private threads (which I do not have access to). It may be on older forums. In which case, go through the archives. Your compensation will be all the RS GP I have amassed from 2007 until now, which as you can imagine, is not trivial. I would guess my net worth is over 10+ billion in RS3. If you find me these posts, I'll give you a big hunk of that. And yes, these posts really do exist. And no, my RSN is no longer smoressoccer, but believe me my account is still alive and kickin'. 

I'll probably never check these forums again, so feel free to email screenshots or links to my throwaway email, Provide your RSN too. You might also say hi to me on that email if you remember me from 8-10 years ago, but it's a throwaway and I have no intention of checking it. 

edit - unclear. I will check my email, but no promises how soon that will be. 

Those will be on the previous versions of the forums. But you don't seem to be interested in coming back to this post to check it so you won't know that unless you do!

These forums only have stuff from 2011 onwards on it with the exception of the discharged list.

Anyone else know Smores? This does not sound like him AT ALL as far as I recall. I'm concerned this is a phishing scam.

L0l sounds fishy.  Why not just delete this (or remove the email address) before someone actually does it?

Anyone else know Smores? This does not sound like him AT ALL as far as I recall. I'm concerned this is a phishing scam.

It does feel a bit odd and not like him, yes.

But 10 billion thoooooooooooo

Ya doesn't sound like the same person

QUOTE(smoresoccer)

And I love the way you talked so much shit about Bellmaster, about how much you hated him in RSC, and now on the forums, you're not man enough to say it to his face.

Bellmaster, DI has NEVER run me out of Axes. In fact, I've only trained there for three days since I've been on P2P. For the rest of the time I've been training at Dagannoths and Earth Warriors. Also, if you want a recollection of what I said to you, I remember perfectly that I wasn't the one who started a flame war. You were. EVERYONE knows you are THE biggest airhead in DI. You're so full of yourself, and have your head stuck so far up your ass that I can't tell the difference anymore. EVERYONE hates you, just in case you're not aware of it. You talk the most shit out of any DI. And what I find the funniest of everything is the fact that all you've got is your combat stats to back up what you say. You have no intellect whatsoever. I can understand why Evil Miner hate's you, so naturally, I'd be confused as to how you have friends at all. You must intimidate people very well.

Since I'm most likely in for a banning after being one of the first few people to actually voice the truth about Bellmaster, so I thought it'd be in my best intentions to inform you all I don't think lowly of DI. I know some of you may be completely oblivious to it, but the fact is, outside of yourselves and your friends, many clans consider you nothing more than "DI Scum."

I, as a matter of fact, think highly of DI, although I may refer to some of you as "DI Scum." You guys are too full of yourselves, a prime example being Bellmaster. Impaler99 worked to address the issue, but ever since he left, retired, whatever he did, DI went back to the same inflated air-headed clan they were. However, I don't judge a clan by their members, but rather, their clan as a whole. If DI could keep these few members like Bellmaster off the streets, maybe you guys wouldn't hold such a bad rep after all.

I know there are DI who feel the exact same way I do, but out of respect for them, no names will be mentioned. I just thought I should paint the picture for you guys.

___

From the Di old boards smores going hard on Bellmaster3 from Di

to_post_off.gif Feb 4 2007, 10:01 AM
Post #65

Business is good

pip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gif

Group: Special Guest

Topic Count: 417

Member No.: 2,641

spacer.gif

Krickit10

Smoressoccer

Snake4me999

Me

Beeppuddogs

Ghandi256

Paladinwiz

Sethnik Kill

WOLF

robbie 69

Only listed people that have been in my clan.

By the way, you guys need to remember that you can't just list 10 all-stars and expect them to be the dream team. The people you list have to be able to work with each other, first and foremost.

___

Jeffrex Put you in his dream team pk list

mkm2384
to_post_off.gif Sep 30 2006, 05:15 PM
Post #63

pip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gif

Group: Advanced Guest

Topic Count: 50

Member No.: 4,209

Rs Name: Mkm2384

Warn: (0%) warn0.gif

spacer.gif

-Ewhenn - one of the best out there today good combos knows when to do the right thing.

-Ghandi256 - This man is a god, always went out in the best gear knew what to do when to do it and rarely missed a barrage.

-Bahamzero - The original one of the best out there and for some reason i can't say i ever remember him failing a spell on me sad.gif

-Geezerpunk - Hes a good pker knows the right things to do

-Destroyer25 - Was always a good pker, just had 1 problem honestly he was always a bit to full of himself...taylor don't lie you know you are -.-

-Tiger8526/Mysticelf798/Akanwar/Smoressoccer - were some of the best back in the day to bad they are all gone sad.gif

-Dkm/Jason010 - Always was a good pker when ever i fought him

-Kyle0007 - hes a good pker, always knows what to do

-Abra88 - even with the praying he knows what hes doing and is a good pker

-War_lord303/Sayonara_man - They are both about as good as the other and well they both are great pkers tbh

____

as apparently i did aswell

• 3 weeks later...

Ahahaha, I was definitely full of myself. I had gone back through old posts and screenshots out of nostalgia and found myself cringing. Hard.

P.S. I miss Alex. Any word on him?

• 10 months later...
smoressoccer

Thanks for updating Mkm. Happy to share with you the rest of my RS wealth. I don't have members anymore so a lot is tied up in items, but if you send me a PM with your RSN and some times to log in, I can get you setup. Thanks bud. 

Oh btw fellas, does the Rohirrim still exist? Coolhaz had this awesome video of me leading the Rohirrim during a Gladz vs. DI war. If anyone can get their hands on it, I'd be eternally grateful.

Sorry to hear most of you don't think it's the real me. I don't think the real me would know the things I do, but that's all I've got for you. Also Destroyer25 is still here, that's awesome. What's up dude. 

Edited by smoressoccer
2 hours ago, smoressoccer said:

I don't have members anymore so a lot is tied up in items

I believe they updated the game so that non-members could sell their member items. So you're good on that front.

8 minutes ago, Dan G said:

I believe they updated the game so that non-members could sell their member items. So you're good on that front.

Yep. 

• 1 month later...
On 23/04/2016 at 0:16 PM, smoressoccer said:

Thanks for updating Mkm. Happy to share with you the rest of my RS wealth. I don't have members anymore so a lot is tied up in items, but if you send me a PM with your RSN and some times to log in, I can get you setup. Thanks bud. 

Oh btw fellas, does the Rohirrim still exist? Coolhaz had this awesome video of me leading the Rohirrim during a Gladz vs. DI war. If anyone can get their hands on it, I'd be eternally grateful.

Sorry to hear most of you don't think it's the real me. I don't think the real me would know the things I do, but that's all I've got for you. Also Destroyer25 is still here, that's awesome. What's up dude. 

What's up man!