What future games are you looking forward to?

Chopper75

I am looking forward to a bunch of games such as fallout 4, black ops 3, guitar hero live, rainbow six seige, battlefront, and halo 5. Sadly I will still be in boot camp for the marines while these games come out :( lol.

Edited by Chopper75

Fire Emblem if. They pulled a Pokemon over on us with 2 versions, but the games are apparently completely different mission-wise, so it's k.

Looking forward to whenever the hell they finish Kingdom hearts 3. I want to finish my childhood favorite game series already :(

They pulled a Pokemon over on us with 2 versions, but the games are apparently completely different mission-wise, so it's k.

I don't know whether or not I like that.

On one hand I get two different enough games, on the other hand I have to spend more money.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I don't care enough about Hoshido to mind, though

I haven't even owned a console since the Wii (which was stolen from me, but recently I got another one!!) and all the call of duty games suck for Wii (I hate the controls). I want a Wii-u Solely for Hyrule Warriors and the latest Monster Hunter :D But a lot of console games these days just aren't what they used to be... Haven't seen a GREAT RPG since the PS2... :P

I haven't even owned a console since the Wii (which was stolen from me, but recently I got another one!!) and all the call of duty games suck for Wii (I hate the controls). I want a Wii-u Solely for Hyrule Warriors and the latest Monster Hunter :D But a lot of console games these days just aren't what they used to be... Haven't seen a GREAT RPG since the PS2... :P

Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii and 3DS.

Xenoblade Chronicles X for the Wii U.

Edited by Tattles

Looking forwards to playing RS on the NXT client :^) Also Camelot Unchained for a PvP MMO, ever since Warhammer Online closed down there's been a void in my heart and it's the only MMO that's looked very promising these last few years. 

I want a Wii-u for the latest Monster Hunter

MH4U is 3ds only :P

I had Monster Hunter Tri for the Wii (which was badass, did all the online crap too) but as I said my Wii was stolen and now that I have one again the servers for it have been down for years so no online play =/ The sequel came out ont he Wii-u though

Assassins Creed, Haven't touched a call of duty since black ops 2 but might get the 3rd one. Recently bought the Witcher 3 which i'm hoping to start playing this week :)

• 2 weeks later...